Price list

  • email me: candace@simplewishstudio.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

By Popular Demand

I have been asked by many how I designed my business card. I'm now offering it as a template!

For only $40!

You receive a fully editable photoshop file, You can change the fonts, colors and add your own logo! The back will be empty to place your own photo. I will also provide instructions on how to edit and get them printed at overnightprints.com

This offer is only available to those 100 miles or more outside of Knoxville, TN







No comments:

About The Artist

Professional Graphic Designer. Photographer. Wife. Soon to be Mother!!!

I have been a creative person since I can remember. Growing up, I have always enjoyed drawing, painting, and snapping pictures of all my family and friends. I was told I was snap happy!

I earned a degree in graphic design, which I have been doing professionally for more than 5 years.