Price list

  • email me: candace@simplewishstudio.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

Important News

Right now I'm not accepting any logo jobs until August 18th. I am accepting any other design work, including pre-made logos until August 2nd.

I am leaving for my vacation and will not be back until the 18th! I'm very excited about this vacation, it's a once in a lifetime experience for me and my husband. For those that do not know, It's an 11 day trip up the east coast visiting different amusement parks. We will be riding close to 90 roller coasters! 

I will be posting a trip report on my photo blog at some point after my return. And then I'll be ready to get back to work!

So if you need business cards, letterhead, envelopes, post cards, etc... contact me soon so I can get these done for you before I leave.

No comments:

About The Artist

Professional Graphic Designer. Photographer. Wife. Soon to be Mother!!!

I have been a creative person since I can remember. Growing up, I have always enjoyed drawing, painting, and snapping pictures of all my family and friends. I was told I was snap happy!

I earned a degree in graphic design, which I have been doing professionally for more than 5 years.