Price list

  • email me: candace@simplewishstudio.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

Need a Logo?

After many weeks of nonstop work it's time for me to take a break
If you need a logo get in your orders ASAP as I will be on a Theme Park tour up the east coast! Gonna be a fun trip and I'll be posting about my trip when I return... and with tons of photos :D

Deadline for logo orders is July 25th! I will be accepting new jobs when I return after August 18th!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your business!


No comments:

About The Artist

Professional Graphic Designer. Photographer. Wife. Soon to be Mother!!!

I have been a creative person since I can remember. Growing up, I have always enjoyed drawing, painting, and snapping pictures of all my family and friends. I was told I was snap happy!

I earned a degree in graphic design, which I have been doing professionally for more than 5 years.