Price list

  • email me: candace@simplewishstudio.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS… Kimi Boustany of Kimi Kreations!!
She won a business package design including: Business cards, letterhead and envelope!
Please contact by Friday July 18th to claim your prize!

Thanks to all that entered... Please contact me for an exclusive discount only available to the 75 that entered! And let me know what you need designed! This offer is only available until July 20th.

candace@simplewishstudio.com

2 comments:

kimi kreations said...

OMG!!!!!!

I have spent the whole day trying to work on my own logo. I soooo need this!

JMCS said...

Hi Candace!

Thanks for stopping by. I love your designs and I am so excited that Kimi won the contest! I can't wait to see her design and good luck with the camera strap contest. My daughter has surgery on Friday and I hope to announce the winner before next Monday. Take care.

Jonni

About The Artist

Professional Graphic Designer. Photographer. Wife. Soon to be Mother!!!

I have been a creative person since I can remember. Growing up, I have always enjoyed drawing, painting, and snapping pictures of all my family and friends. I was told I was snap happy!

I earned a degree in graphic design, which I have been doing professionally for more than 5 years.